I’m working each day to list all of my offerings, please check regularly as I continue to update the listing. Scroll down to see pics of some of my offerings, additional pictures are forthcoming…
Cupcakes are sold by the dozen (Note: limited to a single flavor per dozen)
Cost: $35 for
1 dozen standard size or
1/2 dozen (6) Jumbo or
two (2) dozen mini
- Red Velvet: Very moist chocolate infused cupcake w/cream cheese frosting
- Lemondrop: Moist yellow cake filled with lemon curd, topped with buttercream frosting and vodka (lemon flavored) infuser.
- Almond Delight!: Moist almond infused cake topped with buttercream frosting and toasted almonds (a VERY generous portion of almonds).
- Raspberry Lemon: Yummy lemon cupcake filled with a fresh raspberry compote and topped with a wonderful buttercream frosting and a fresh raspberry.
- White on White… : Moist white cake topped with a wonderful buttercream frosting
- Lemon Cupcakes: filled with lemon curd, then topped w/lemon buttercream frosting
- Traditional Yellow Cupcake: topped w/whipped chocolate ganache frosting
- Death by Chocolate Cupcake: rich chocolate cake topped chocolate ganache and chocolate shards
- Black Bottom Cupcakes: Moist rich chocolate cake that with cream cheese and mini chocolate morsels as the center of attraction
- Turtle Cupcakes: Visions of traditional turtle candies (many of us remember Katydids candies) well, think of moist chocolate cake filled w/caramel and topped with chocolate ganache frosting drizzled with more caramel and topped w/toasted pecans
- Reese’s Cupcake: chocolate and peanut butter (a wonderful combination) rich chocolate cake infused with organic peanut butter, topped with a peanut butter chocolate ganache frosting and mini reese’s cup
- Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Cupcake – Rich moist sweet potato cake w/chocolate chips topped with my wonderful cream cheese frosting and homemade chocolate medallion or shards (optional candied pecans)
- Strawberry filled Cupcakes: Moist yellow cake frosted with yummy buttercream frosting and filled with fresh strawberries – think strawberry shortcake
- Coconut Mango Cupcakes: Moist vanilla cupcakes filled with fresh mangos and topped with a coconut buttercream frosting.
- Blood Orange Cupcakes: Moist yellow cake infused with blood orange, then topped with a blood orange infused buttercream frosting. If that’s not enough, it’s sprinkled with toasted coconut.